THE GAME OF LIFE - Review & Install Links
As a board game whose origins can be dated back to the 1860s, THE GAME OF LIFE attempts to simulate life events covering college, career, marriage, raising children and retiring, nearly all the regular things happen to most people.
Spin the wheel and move to the next step! You have the absolute control over the character in the game. The ultimate goal of this game is to win as much as assets you can in the end. And the first person who succeeds in the task will get an extra bonus. If you like to play safe, just make reasonable choices. If you are born with an adventurous nature, go ahead and make some risky decisions - it's all or nothing!
Warning: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal digital markets.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
Milton Bradley, a well-known lithographer, created a game named The Checkered Game of Life which is the original prototype of THE GAME OF LIFE. About 45,000 copies were sold that year, and we could see that it was a hit.
A century later, the first version of THE GAME OF LIFE was launched based on the original Checkered Game. From then on, it has been renewed and relaunched several times.
• Multiplayer mode online - Compete with other players online and race to the final line.
• Local mode - Play with three friends max on one device
• Fast short mode - You need to pace up in this mode with a fast, short victory condition!
• Mini games - Join hand-to-hand combats in a variety of minigames
• Chat box- Send players expressive emoticons while the match is on.
• A whole new appearance of the Action Cards
• Your wallet will become full once your friends spin the Lucky Number chosen by you.
Content quality checked
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- My Talking Angela
- Rolling Sky
- Candy Crush Soda Saga
- Talking Tom
- Farm Heroes Saga
- Farm Heroes Super Saga
- FarmVille 2
- My Talking Tom