Happy Wheels - Review & Install Links
Happy Wheels is a physics-based vehicle game where players control an avatar through various challenges of different levels.You can play as an old man in a wheelchair, a pogo stick hooper, or a bicycling father.
Happy Wheels now is free to download in iTunes store. It's created in 2010, by video game designer Jim Bonacci, and published by Total Jerkface / Fancy Force LLC. The game features itself with graphic violence and various content generated by players' actions.
Warning: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal digital markets.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
Each level of the game comes with a new challenge for you to tackle, which makes the gameplay always feel fresh and exciting. There are a couple of ways players can choose to avoid or crush this obstacle. Players are given a chance to create their own levels and name their levels.
• bright and cartoony graphics
• 45 challenging levels to have fun
• You can create your own play levels in the editor
• Various obstacles include wrecking balls, spikes, mines, harpoons, and other stuff
• Realistic physics let you immerse in
• Leaderboard support from Game Center
● A variety of obstacles and solving method in different levels
● Customise controls to optimize gameplay
● Combination of cartoon and dark humor
● Sometimes hard to keep track of your avatar
● The app may freeze suddenly
● It requires stable internet connection
Content quality checked
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Happy Wheels
- Geometry Dash
- Temple Run
- Angry Birds