ShareCloud - Review & Install Links
ShareCloud gives you access to share images, videos, music and sound, apps, files with your friends and family by simply 1-Click.
Users can share their files via Bluetooth and HotSpot without any data usage, or other methods like Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, WhatsApp and more.
There are more than 10 million people use ShareCloud to share files, backup pictures and apps, send documents to friends and family, and find popular files all around the world. ShareCloud is very easy to use and quick to share.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
Sharecloud allows users to share files with friends and colleagues by one tap from your own server. It's easy to use and deploy for its PHP and MySQL basis, and you can just upload all the files you need. The ShareCloud app only occupies 3.71MB space of your phone, which makes it much more competitive and useful compared to other similar apps. Moreover, it welcomes everyone to give suggestions, report bugs to make it better.
* Share files, photos, videos with friends via Bluetooth, Emai, Google Drive, Dropbox and social network platforms like WhatsApp and Facebook by a tap.
* Super sharing speed up to 20M/s without USB or the internet.
* Backup all installed apps, photos, and music to SDcard or Dropbox by one tap.
* You can share multiple files with people at one time.
* The file manager ensures that you share everything with unlimited file size.
* Search for the trendy files all over the world.
With a small size and powerful functions, ShareCloud app proves to be a handy tool for people to share things quickly and easily. A downside about this app is that it contains many ads. And you cannot share files to your PC or from your device´s SD card.
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- Alarm Clock Xtreme Free +Timer
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Verizon Cloud