Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking - Review & Install Links
Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking app allows users to check balances, make payments and access other banking services right from the smartphone. Lloyds Banking Group, its developer, launched its first mobile banking app about five years ago.
Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking is available for both Android and iOS users. The app has been recognized as the NO. 1 banking app in the UK, 4th in Europe and 8th in the world according to the 2016 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark report. Mobile Banking continues to be a flourishing trend since it lessens the necessity of going to the banks and waiting in the line. With the banking app installed, most banking service can be fulfilled through the phone.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
Before using the app
● Register an account using your up-to-date phone number
● There are personal, Islands personal and sterling international account
● Set up an Internet Banking User ID, password, and several memorable information
● Prepare a device that is not rooted
● Check your balance, account status and credit card limit.
● Make payments to others home and abroad with full transaction limits
● Transfer money between your different accounts
● Apply for loans, credit cards and more
● ATM and Bank branch locator to help you find the nearest one.
● Set up, amend and cancel a standing order or a Direct Debit
● Recommend popular and new financial products
● Supports Android pay and Apple pay
● Report and re-order stolen or missing cards or PIN
● The app uniquely associates each device with its owner for security concerns which enables customers to log on by simply entering three characters of their memorable information.
● Each customer can register up to five devices to their account.
The app does very well in keeping accounts safe and helping to minimize fraud. It provides valuable information about fraudster’s tactics whenever customers add a new payee. It also allows users to report and re-order quickly from the app if the card or PIN is lost or stolen.
Content quality checked
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- Credit Karma
- Chase Mobile
- Square Cash
- Capital One Mobile