Google Play Store - Review & Install Links
As Google's official source for Android apps and games downloads, Google Play Store provides over one million apps and games with detailed features description in its digital library for users to find, enjoy and share.
Apart from apps and games, it also houses vast volumes of music files, videos, and books for you to have extra fun. Given the fact the Google Play Store is entirely cloud-based, so all of your apps and contents are stored safely online. Also, your google play account is workable on the web, the Android phone, and the tablet, so you don't have to worry about losing your stuff.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
How to install Google Play Store
You can download and install Google Play APK on your device directly on your phone or via your computer.
Via the phone
● Go to Settings, tap Security, then check the box next to Unknown sources to enable it. (Remember to uncheck this option once you're done for safety concern)
● Open your phone browser, then go to a reliable apk-providing website to download the latest APK version.
● When the warning message "this type of file can harm your device" pops up, just ignore it and tap OK.
● Open the APK, read the new permissions that file requests, then tap Install.
● By signing in or register a new account, you can now use Google Play store.
● Detailed introduction, features for all apps and games
● Easy to download
● Music files, videos, and books available for entertainment
● It sometimes crashes old version, so you have to update to the latest version
Content quality checked
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids