Ever - Review & Install Links
Ever functions as a safe backup to store and protect your life's photos with no worry of losing. It automatically backs up your photographs and videos without even having to open the app. By storing them in Ever, You can then free up space on your device by removing photos from your phone camera roll.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
◆ Unlimited storage
- Storing high-resolution photos for free from your device's camera roll
- Import photos easily from Facebook, Instagram, Google, Dropbox, and even more.
◆ Free up more space
- Within just a few taps, you will get much storage space back.
- Make more room for new photos and memories
◆ Security and private backup.
- Your photos are always private unless you share
- Automatically upload photos on your device
- Ensure safety with the Touch ID protection
◆ Share your memories
- Collaborate on shared albums with the person you love
- Share your favorite moments with family & friends
◆ Rediscover your best moments
- Search for your photos by location, time, holiday, travel, fun, and more
- Review cherished memories
Ever will always store unlimited high-resolution photos and videos for free. If you decide to upgrade to Ever Plus, you need to pay $9.99 per month after a 7-day free trial.
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- Alarm Clock Xtreme Free +Timer
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Verizon Cloud