Bowmasters - Review & Install Links
Bowmasters enables users to battle against an AI opponent, each lobbying various projectiles at each other in turn until one of you runs out of life.
Bowmasters functions almost like an effective form of stress relief. In the game, all your task is to throw projectiles at your enemies and watch blood splattering everywhere which is sure a fun way to unwind after a long day.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
• 30 crazy characters for free!
• 31 different weapons for total mayhem, excellent fatalities with rag-doll physics!
• Epic duels with your friends. Show mates what you’re worth!
• Multiple game modes. Shoоt birds or fruits down, conquer the opponents in duels and get money for that!
• Endless rewards for your skills.
• Only one mode is available – fighting against the CPU enemy. Users may get fed up with the repetitive thing after a while
• So many ads
Bottom line :
Bowmasters is filled with too many ads, but it also brings some advantage for you, providing with coins and some occasional new characters.
It might not be the kind of huge game that will be stored on your iPhone for months, but as a fun and compelling short-term distraction, brewmasters is worth of playing.
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Games
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- YouTube Kids
- Mortal Kombat X
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Shadow Fight 2
- Color Switch
- NBA LIVE Mobile
- Suicide Squad